Friday, April 20, 2012

Relaxing Not Taxing


I can't believe it's been 10 days since I've updated. Once in a great while Mom decides to do some freelance writing, and all her writing energy is exhausted. So, here I am. I don't have anything overly exciting to report. Dads on an extended weekend which means mom is on an extended weekend. I love the times when we have nothing to do but hang out and enjoy time as a family. 

 
So, tonight with my writing assignment complete, I joined Tom and the kids for their nightly walk. Just so you don't think I'm a slacker, I typically swim 4-5 miles per week. And Sidney riders like the wind. I can't believe how quickly she's adapted and learned to balance. I can't say enough  good about this bike. I never get excited about stuff. It's just stuff. But this bike is awesome. 


Of course, it's awesome until you set it down to pick a dandelion, tell mommy it's time to blow the dadelion, then fall as you trip over the bike. Then it's time for dad to give his pep talk and go home. 


No comments: