Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hard Boiled

So, how many eggs are left in your refrigerator? I think we’re down to 30. I unloaded several with grandparents. Eli’s breakfast consumption is still going strong. Tom will be making egg salad. Any takers? Of course his creation will have to wait until he stops doubling over to cough. A plague hit Tom and I over the weekend. If you’re a parent, you know it’s not good when Mom and Dad are both sick and kids are well. 


Despite, the chorus of coughs, we were able to attend church and Easter dinner with the now famous Grandpa BobBob and Grandma JeanJean. 


And do you think I took any of the traditional Eater poses with children in all their Easter finery? No. I attempted snapping a few shots, but none came out well. So, I find the shots of Sidney admiring the newly colored eggs. Quite adorable, but I’m not biased. 


No comments: