Monday, September 5, 2011

River Monsters

I often joke Tom likes to take our flat bottom boat and pretend he's on Swamp People or River Monsters. Sunday was no exception.


Are we having fun yet? 








One of the many times I can see Daddy is over the moon for his little girl, prepping the Dora fishing pole. 

Luckily, he wasn't using the Dora pole when he caught this (no fish were harmed:-) This nasty creature was released after snapping the photo.  

And mom was impressed how patient her fisherman has become over the summer.


And since my ballerina thinks we need another photo of her prancing around while I write the blog, I end with one more picture. If you don't mind me saying so, my girl is beautiful!

2 comments:

Renee said...

She is so beautiful. I cant get over how grown up she looks in this picture. Our baby girls have come so far .... it's simply God's blessings and a whole bunch of love.

Rachelle said...

She is beautiful.