Sunday, November 10, 2013



Sidney's preschool class did a short play of the Hungry Caterpillar. Sidney introduced the play and took the role of the green leaf. Her responsiblities in introducintg the play included speaking into the microphone. Tom and I discussed that her teacher gave her this part, beceause she is not at all afraid to get up in front of a crowd. She definitely will never be the child given the part only to be found crying in a corner somewhere backstage. 

Instead, she was beeming ear to ear. This was one proud mommy. I'm sorry my photos are so aweful, but I can never seem to capture anything in the gym. At least you can get some idea of her happiness. Sometimes we notice her smile isn't a quick as other children, meaning her old soul comes out. There was no old soul on Thursday night. Instead, my little girl was rehearsing in her room a few hours before hand, "Presenting the Hungry Caterpillar," by Eric Carle, by Miss R's class." A few seconds later I heard this as she rambled on to no one in particular by herself in her room, "I sound great!" 
This photo is so hilarious. Coming up from taking bow! 



No comments: