Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Ramblings

I'm sneaking in a few minutes to update the blog. We are in a frenzy of holiday activities. Today, I finished up some holiday shopping and after the kids are in bed, this elf will be busy wrapping gifts for tomorrows Christmas with Tom's parents. But before I do, here's what we have been doing.


Tom so loves getting a real Christmas tree. I say that with every once of sarcasm I can muster. He loathes cutting down a real tree. Typically, we face subzero temperatures, however this year, it was warm and muddy. It automatically made the process shorter, because we couldn't access other parts of the tree farm on muddy roads. So, here is my loving husband in a torrid embrace with the Christmas tree. What a goof ball. 



While we visited, Sidney made a visit to the man in the red suit. She was unsure, but corageous. This is huge. Last year, she wasn't have anything to do with it, and we weren't about to coerce her into getting into a strangers lap. 

Then we came home, and Sidney "assisted" with putting up the Christmas tree stand. 

 
Once the stand was steady, we began decorating. But, not before the diva dove in front of the camera again.


Today, Eli and I busied ourselves making cake balls. Another pin completed off of p*nterest. This is the only photo I could capture. It's not that I don't try to put him into the blog. He evades the camera!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fun post! Oh and I like your hair short!