Saturday, August 6, 2011

Adventures on the River

Over the summer months, it's not uncommon to hear the boys in the house rumbling around early in the morning. This early morning pursuit is in an effort to find fish and eat PopTarts. This morning, Eli shared Dad with Dustin and the girls (our good friends). Sometimes the simplest activities are the most fun. At least that's our experience as parents. A shallow river and sand bar occupy lots of living things, making it an adventuresome place for kids to explore and discover.  

As I heard Tom come into the room to tell me goodbye, I mumbled something about taking the camera. And I have to include the adorable idea my friend Jill sent with the girls.I need to buy some of the fish shaped bread. Too much fun! 


Here's a recap of the adventure. 





No comments: