Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let the Birthday Celebrations Continue!



Though this was a random shot from Sidney's family birthday celebration, it is one of my favorites. Her whole face is lit up! The cradle was given to her by my parents. My grandma played with it, so it is a special toy.






Sidney was still in top gift wrap ripping form, but she found this bow a challenge.




Where's Sarah? Somehow I don't have my sister-in-law included in the shot with my brother Jason and newphew Finn. It was awewsome to have them make the drive Sunday to celebrate. Sidney and Finn are getting old enough to play together, and it is so cool.




I was waiting for Sidney to take a swipe out of the cake before I could quickly take the picutre.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl from your friends down south...

Rachelle said...

The cake turned out great! So cute! Happy Birthday sweet girl!