Sunday, October 27, 2013

Coughs and Sunday Afternoon Cuddling

I love a quiet Sunday. It's the time I crave when we're going through our weekday routine. It's really not that quiet as I hear a chorus of coughing. Eli and I are hoping to avoid the plague. 

It's hard to be too upset about our busy schedule. Sidney is grinning ear to ear, so eager every day to see her friends and start a new day learning. It's such a gift. 
A subject unwilling to have his photo taken! 

If I were to do a comparison to Sidney's demeanor practically leaping out of the car arriving at school, I would say Eli trudges out each morning. He loves learning, but he's a normal 6th grader. He's slowly learning there's  reason at 7:15AM mom asks if he's dressed. 7:55AM comes quickly.

So with that, we will find another new week, and I will go change another load of laundry.



No comments: